FirstWatch Independant Living Program
Our FirstWatch Independent Living Consultants form a team of Regulated Health Care Professionals who represent FirstWatch.
Our dedicated teams of FirstWatch Independent Living Consultants are independent business owners who promote and sell our FirstWatch systems to individuals who require eldercare solutions, across Ontario.
Join our FirstWatch Independent Living Consulting Team today and increase your earning potential while you put your health care knowledge and skills to work for you. You can connect clients to 24/7 emergency services, nursing support and to loved ones in times of need.
Types of Health Care Professionals who are successful in promoting and selling FirstWatch include:
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Practical Nurses
- Occupational Therapists
- Other Regulated Health Care Professionals
Advantages to being a FirstWatch Living Consultants:
- Be your own boss
- Increase your earning potential
- Set your own work hours
- Apply your health care expertise
- Help individuals remain responsive to emergencies
- Assist the elderly remain independent at home
- Finance a minimal working capital to “start-up”
All FirstWatch Independent Living Consultants must meet set standards for compliance:
- Provide current registration in good standing with applicable Professional Association and Criminal Check for Vulnerable Persons
- Provide letters of reference and commendations
- Enter into a FirstWatch Member Agreement
- Purchase a FirstWatch Start-Up Kit
- Attend a FirstWatch Training Session
- Apply sound business decisions to ensure privacy, security, managed risk and quality
All FirstWatch Independent Living Consultants receive financial bonuses upon the successful sale and installation of a FirstWatch Personal Medical Response System.
If you are interested in becoming a FirstWatch Independent Living Consultant or wish to learn more about this exciting selling opportunity, apply here.